Ways in which this is a good title for my blog:
1. I go to my local library quite a bit.
2. From time to time I speak to a librarian.
Ways in which this title makes no sense for my blog:
1. I am not a librarian, a sub-librarian, or a sub-sub-librarian. Never have been.
2. I do not do "research" all that much, let alone indiscriminate research on one topic just to get some quotes.
3. I'm not as much of a loser as Melville claims these sub-sub-librarians are.
So why did I pick this title?
1. It seemed like a good idea at the time.